Saturday 12 January 2013

豆しぱみゅぱみゅ~ ♡

How cute are Mameshiba Pamyu Pamyu?! ^3^ I'll tell you! So cute, that they even got to become phone covers, phone charms/key chains and plugs! \(^O^)/ hehe~ ❤ 


The collaboration between the Japanese merchandise franchise company of Mameshiba and the Queen of cute Kyary Pamyu Pamyu has even resulted in some pretty cute phone accessories! So you can take more cuteness wherever you (and your phone) go! ^-^

~ ❤ ~

Unfortunately, the only models of phone I've seen the covers available for are the iPhone 4/4s and iPhone 5! T^T But! The headphone jack plugs are able to fit anything with a headphone slot; camera, phone, Nintendo DS - I've even tried shoving one in my computer's! >o< hehe! And the phone charms/keyring, can go anywhere you can hook/tie them!! ^O^



The key chains/phone charms are available on Strapya World Online! They're about $5 with either $5 or $10 shipping! There are 4 different styles, including 2 Pamyu ones, Punkrocker and Yunikon!

All very cute, of coarse! =^-^=



As for the plugs, there are only 3 different ones! A pink one, purple one and a red one! ^-^ 

❤  

There are two different kinds of phone covers, the hard cases and the silicone cases. There are about 6 hard cases, and two main silicone cases in pink and blue!

I haven't purchased a hard case yet, but I have purchased all of the plugs and silicone cases! And I can say, they are all top quality and well worth getting! n.n

 

To find the hard cases, go to Strapya World Online once again! They have most of the hard case there for about $20USD! Shipping can either be $5 or $10! I always go for $5, because it still ships to me in a week! They also have all 3 of the plugs! They're $4.90 and the same shipping as before! Strapya also do combined shipping too! They're so helpful and wonderful to deal with, I highly recommend them! on eBay, you'd pay about $40-$50 for these.. O_o

 



Although Strapya do also sell the pink silicon case, it is rather expensive! So I recommend eBay! Because they also have it in blue too! They're about $15 and free shipping! This is where I got mine, and they shipped to me in a week! But I live in Australia, you may not! So shipping times may vary~ ❤  

 



Here are so lovely photos of the lovely CandyBones and I with our Mameshiba Pamyu Pamyu silicone cases! ღ~o(^-^o)



  I hope you enjoyed this post! I look forward to seeing you next time! Have a nice day~

❤ ~Thank you for reading~ ❤ 



1 comment:

  1. You should do a whole post on all of your Kyary collection! I would love to see it! c:

    ReplyDelete