Wednesday 9 October 2013

Little Sugar Girl (Storenvy) Review ♡

 ☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆

Hello everyone!
Welcome to my first review post~ 。◕‿◕。
I will be reviewing an item I bought from the Storenvy shop, "Little Sugar Girl!" ♡

 

 ♡↗Click the logo to go-go!↖♡
 
☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆

For a long time I've been looking for earrings like or exactly the same ones as Kyary Pamyu Pamyu's in PONPONPON and CANDY CANDY.. 



And a few weeks ago, I did! The earrings Kyary wears are by the Japanese brand "Spank!" But like everything else Kyary has, they'd be expensive. So, I tried my luck on Storenvy and succeeded! \(*T▽T*)/


I found these darling earrings in a store called Little Sugar Girl, and I decided to pick a pair and buy them straight away~  (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・✧*:・✧

The earrings themselves cost $5, and the shipping cost was $9. I paid for them on the 19th of September, and they were shipped on the 19th of September! ヽ(;▽;)ノ

On the 7th of October, they arrived~ ☆彡


They came wrapped in layers upon layers of bubble wrap, so that they were kept damage free while on their way. A handwritten note, business card and receipt were also sent along. (●´∀`●)


☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆

✧・:*✧・:*Scores! *:・✧*:・✧


☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆

Product:

❤  ❤  ❤  ❤  ❤ 

They're stunning, perfect and most importantly, KAWAII ♡

☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆

Quality:

❤  ❤  ❤  ❤  ❤
The earrings look beautiful, and they're crafted carefully too. One of the earrings were a little misshapen, but the seller did mention they're individually made so they'll rarely be exact - I also think it could've happen while they were shipping.

☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆

Shipping: (18 days)
❤  ❤  ❤  ❤  
It was pricey, so I thought it might've shipped a little quicker. It's not the seller's fault of coarse, so please don't let the slow-ish shipping hold you back from buying the earrings - they're really worth the wait~ 

 ☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆


So overall, I'm very happy with the earrings! I will certainly be buying more! 

☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆

I hope you enjoyed my first review post! There will be lots more to come, I promise!

See you next time! (*^ワ^*)

☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆

No comments:

Post a Comment