Thursday 7 August 2014

Daiso Haul #1~! Make Up, Bath Bomb & More~ ♡

☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆

Hello everyone~! (=゚ω゚)ノ



Today I decided that, since I've been shopping at Daiso for a year now, I should make a post about a few of the cool things I regularly buy from there and also some cool things I find there and buy randomly~! Because it'd be fun to share my experience with you all so you know what Daiso is like and some of the cool stuff you too can find there~ ♡

 ☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆

For those of you who don't know what Daiso is, it is a large store chain that originated in Japan~! ☆〜(ゝ。∂) It sells a wide variety of items from macha tea to make up wipes and ear muffs to toy guns~! Probably the greatest thing about this store though, is that everything is only $2.80~! (It various around the world due to conversion differences between the worth of each countries dollar I think but in Australia, it's $2.80) ( ´ ▽ ` )ノ

I go to Daiso.. More than I probably should~! Although it's cheap, it quickly stacks up to be a somewhat expensive trip sometimes~ (⌒-⌒; ) I have 5 Daiso stores around where I live (Melbounre eastern suburbs) so temptation to go is always somewhat high and getting to one is pretty easy~! (^◇^)When I got into the Melbourne CBD, there are 3 stores~! When I go to my best friends house, there is a store 10 minutes away at Chadstone~! (≧∇≦) So lucky for me, Daiso has not only become a store I can shop at to buy cute accessories, but also a place where I can get necessities and groceries~! ☆彡

Anyway, let's get started on the first of my many Daiso hauls to come~! ヾ(@⌒0⌒@)ノ

☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆

1. Powder Foundation~ ♡


Ever sincere first time I visited Daiso last year in August, I have been buying and using this powder~! (^ω^) It comes in a variety of skin tones and is very good quality make up for only $2.80~ 



It comes as a compact with a sponge, but I prefer to use that sponge for my liquid foundation, and use a brush for my powder~ (^◇^;)

2. Blush~ ♡


I only just bought this particular blush this time around and so far I'm surprised as to how much I like it~! (o^^o) I'd previously been using another blush from Daison but with a brush, this one however, comes in a compact with a sponge~!



I didn't think it's be any good when I realized it wasn't a brush but it's actually great~! ヽ(;▽;)ノ 

I do still prefer the brush, but I can deal with this sponge one until next time~ Plus the compact is adorable so that helps~! (^◇^)

3. Ear Muffs~ ♡


Every since I saw these gorgeous things hanging up on the mirror in my best friend's room, I have wanted these~! (((o(*゚▽゚*)o))) As I am going to Japan soon and my flight leaves in the chilly Melbournian evening, I've been trying to put a warm yet perfectly cute outfit to wear~! And these seriously complete it~ ☆彡


They're warm, they're fairly flexible, they're pink and fluffy, really they're just perfect for cute cold weather coords~! ヾ(@⌒ー⌒@)ノ

4. 3D Deco Stickers~ ♡


Another thing I also noticed in my gorgeous best friend's room was that the one thing in her room that's dark (Like in mine, it's the TV) was brightened up with cute 3-Dinentional stickers of cakes, lollies, ice cream a and more~! *・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・'(*゚▽゚*)'・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・*  I'd been trying to make my TV blend with my room for years so I just had to replicate her brilliant idea~! ☆〜(ゝ。∂)



The packets come with 5 different cute 3D deco stickers that are all adorable~! The backs have a peel off thing before it gets sticky, like a bandaid~! ( ´ ▽ ` )ノ



I've completely covered my TV with them~! ヽ(;▽;)ノ

5. Make Up Wipes~ ♡



I wear make up a lot so of coarse I have to be readily stocked up with these glorious inventions~! 


This pack comes as one but contains 2 separate packs inside with 35 wipes in each~! To make this even better, they're actually great at removing make up~! (^_^)☆

6. Car Bath Bomb~ ♡ (My favourite buy)


I just died when I saw these in the store~! This is the first time I've noticed them in Daiso and I just had to have it because I love baths and cute cars~! ヾ(@⌒ー⌒@)ノ 


Unsure what it is~? It's a bath bomb (It is a ball that fizzes up and makes your bath smell pretty~!) that fizzles up and inside is a little toy car~! o(^▽^)o Cute, huh~!



It is orange scented but not flavoured~ Yes I tasted it, for science~! (^◇^;) And upon first glance, it looks like a regular bath bomb~! 



I originally got it for my boy friend, so we watched it fizzle together~! (=´∀`)人(´∀`=)


There are 3 different colour cars you can get~! And we got~~~



き〜!Yellow~! 


He is so cute~ (o^^o)

7. Falsies~ ♡



It's no secret that I'm a huge falsie fan~! But with a cosplay coming up of which is in need of bottom lashes, I actually had to have these~! And if you're curious as to which cosplay I am using these for, here's a very obvious hint~

It's Sailor Moon~! Hehe~ ☆*:.。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆


I hate putting on bottom lashes but these look and feel easy to apply~! The packaging is great too~

☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆

So, that wraps up my first Daiso Haul blog post~! ( ´ ▽ ` )ノ If you have any questions about any of these items, want to know if Daiso sells something in particular or want me to reword a product from there, feel free to leave a comment and I'll do my best to help~! ♡

 ☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆

Thank you for reading, I hope you enjoyed it~! ☆〜(ゝ。∂)
See you next time~! ( ´ ▽ ` )ノ♡


☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆

1 comment:

  1. Omg~ The packaging for the powder foundation is too cute!! But the packaging for the blush is so adorable <3 It's so princess-like, I want it, hahaha.

    I used to not trust makeup products from Daiso because the price they sell the items are too cheap, and it always makes me question the quality of it, but thankfully, I'm glad I took the chance to buy some of the makeup there, because I end up really liking them. :)

    I also have the same deco stickers as well :A; though, I still haven't used them yet.

    xx Courtney

    daiisoo.blogspot.com

    (I like Daiso too much, that I had to name my blog after it. xD)

    ReplyDelete