Thursday 26 September 2013

Oz Comic Con 2013

So a few months ago.. I went to Comic Con for the first time! 

(((o(*゚▽゚*)o)))

It was really fun, so I thought I'd come back onto my blog and write about it~ ☆彡

I cosplayed as Kyary Pamyu Pamyu's CANDY CANDY! ♡

I made the cosplay myself~ (I will post on how I made everything in a separate blog post)


I even made the onion~ (⊙_◎)


I caught the train and met my friends Nerdy and Baz at the station! Nerdy was dressed as Kyary Pamyu Pamyu too, in a live outfit and Baz was cosplaying Tekken's Tiger Jackson.★


Before we went to the con, we went to a Japanese magazine shop in Melbourne CBD called 

Kanga Kanga! 

I bought Kera, with Kyary on the front! ^v^ 

We also took selfies.. >w<

Finally, we made our way to Comic Con! 

 ヾ(@⌒ー⌒@)ノ

As we were walking in to the building, a journalist called us over and took our photos. We were in a newspaper! It was awkward though because they called Nerdy and I "an anime character" when we were Kyary Pamyu Pamyu.. ^^;



I know I should stick to being overwhelmed with thankfulness and amazement that I got into a newspaper, but I can't help but feel really upset that the lady we spoke to didn't listen to us when we said Kyary was a Japanese singer/model ect. Not an anime character.. (I was going to include the description of the photo where they call Kyary an anime character but it contains my real name so.. no..) And tbh I really don't like the effect on the photo.. xD 

It was not as crowded inside as everyone said it was.. And we got there just after lunchtime! I saw a lot of amazing cosplays, and there were some pretty cool stalls! I went to the One Day In Paradise stall first and finally bought a 6%dokidoki blue hair star! 

I've wanted one for so long now, ever since I saw Kyary wear it when she did the Girls In The Window event. I was so happy to finally have one! ☆彡


We walked around and saw our friends and met other cool people! We got so many photos~


I got to see my darling friend Elise again! She was cosplaying Juliette Starling from Lollipop Chainsaw! She always looks so beautiful! *^*

  


I also saw my super fantastic friend Josh! :D He was in his awesome Full Metal Alchemist Edward Elric cosplay! It's always wonderful to see him! ^w^



While Nerdy and I were walking around on our own, a camera man from a show called Media Strikes Back took video of us for their TV Show! And we were on TV! Here's a link to the show, we were on in the first 2 minutes! (We appear at 1:59)


Nerdy and I found a stall with Alpacasso!
(*^ワ^*)



 It was so difficult to make our dission on whether to buy because they were so expensive, and I really wanted to get a sweater from One Day In Paradise! I ended up going and getting the sweater, which was by Hello Cavities, and came back and Nerdy and I got a discount on our Alpacas because we bought them together! (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・✧*:・✧


My sister named my Alpaca "Al!" She carried him for me~ ♡

(☆^ー^☆)

It was so fun! I was with lovely people and I bought awesome stuff!

 

I also made a slideshow/video on YouTube about my adventure at Comic Con, I hope you enjoy it!

 O(≧∇≦)O


Thank you so much to everyone who took my photo and talked to me!  (。◕‿◕。)

Thank you for reading, have a nice day! ☆彡

Ki o tsukete~ ♡

No comments:

Post a Comment