Friday 24 January 2014

Kyary Pamyu Pamyu in Sydney, Australia! ♡

☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆

Hello everyone! ♡


☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆  
 
 I have the most amazing news! Yesterday, I bought my ticket to go and see my idol, inspiration and kawaii queen, Kyary Pamyu Pamyu!! (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・✧*:・✧ Yay~!!! 



I will have to travel from Melbourne to Sydney, but I don't care because Kyary is worth it~ ♡

☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆
 
I am having so much trouble deciding on what to wear.. I have too many options.. (︶ω︶)



I hope the new music video gives me the chance to make a completely new costume for the concert!

☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆

Here's the vlog I did last night to show my excitement~ It took a lot for me to stop crying for 5 minutes and record this~ I giggled a lot though! ^^;

☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆ 

 I hope all you Kyary fans out there get to see her in your countries too! I am so excited~ Even though it's a month and a half awei, I am nervous and worried! But more so, excited! Hehe~ (。◕‿◕。)

 I'll be sure to keep you all up to date on my progress on my next Kyary Pamyu Pamyu cosplay, and also various other Kyary related things leading up to her concert!
☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆ 

 I'm a little sad though because..


I'll have to leave Levi body pillow at home! (눈n눈)
But, I will be bringing Pamyu The Mameshiba (AKA: My waifu) with me! ☆彡

 
 
To the concert too!  (≧∇≦) hehe~

☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆

Thank you for reading! Take care and..
See you next time~! ♡

☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆

1 comment:

  1. Hello~ ^^
    Your Video is so cute. *huge*
    I wish you so much fun at the concert! ^-^ And I´m happy, that I found your Blog. I follow you on instagram and your pics are always so cute! ^-^

    Love greetings, Renoyuki ^-^

    ReplyDelete