Friday 31 January 2014

Happy Birthday, Kyary Pamyu Pamyu! ♡

 ☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆

Hello everyone~!  (。◕‿◕。)

As a lot of you may already know, I am a big Kyary fan and it was her 21st Birthday on Wednesday! *\(^o^)/*


☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, KYARY PAMYU PAMYU~! 

お誕生日おめでとうございます〜!大好き!


☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆

To show my love, I put together a video compilation with not just videos but also a few photos, of myself and my fellow Australian Kyary fan friends wishing her a Happy Birthday~! ☆彡 

Here's the video~

It was shared on the Official Kyary Pamyu Pamyu FaceBook Fan page too~!! I really want Kyary to see it so she knows we love her and hope she had a wonderful day~   

 ☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆

From what I saw on twitter, Kyary had a super fun surprise party/outing with the her staff and friends! She went in a limo to Disneyland! And she drank~ hehe~ I am happy that it seems she had fun~! She deserves the best~ ヽ(;▽;)ノ


☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆

Strangely enough, on Kyary's Birthday some packages came in the mail for me~ I felt like it was my Birthday~! Hehe~ I got Mameshipamyupamyu goodies and Levi things~!

 


☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆

 

Speaking if it being someone else's Birthday~ 

It was also Pamyu's birthday~! 

She also turned 21~ 

She's been living with me for over a year now and this is her 2nd Birthday with me~!

 

 ☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆

 I hope you all wished Kyary a Happy Birthday and that you enjoyed reading this~  And if you watched my video, 見てくださって、ありがとうございます〜!☆彡

Take care and see you next time~ 

 ☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆

No comments:

Post a Comment