Tuesday 4 February 2014

Strapya World/Hamee Review~ ♡


☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆

Hello Everyone~!



A few weeks ago, I purchased from Strapya World for the first time in over a year~! Not much had changed besides their name~ The products were still cute, the prices reasonable, the site easy to maneuver around and the service still perfect~!

☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆
 
I bought 2 things~ A MameshiPamyuPamyu pouch and a screen cleaning key chain~! 




The total before the shipping was $15, and shipping was $4~! $10 for EMS, but I chose Air Mail~

☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆
 
I place the order on the 21st of January and it arrived on the 29th of January~!



Everything was packaged nicely and they even sent along some free chopsticks as a gift~

☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆
 
Scores: 

☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆

Product:

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
 
It was exactly what I ordered, and it's even more kawaii than I expected~! ♡


 
 ☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆
 
Quality:

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
 
It was packed perfectly, it's 100% authentic and it arrived in perfect condition~ ♡



 ☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆

Shipping:

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
 
It was shipped with Air Mail and arrived in just over a week~! That's pretty awesome~! Strapya always ship fast, no matter what the method. Definitely the best site with shipping~ ☆彡

 ☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆
 
Overall, it was the perfect order as always from Strapya~ I highly recommend them~!



I must state that I WAS NOT SPONSORED to write this.
I did this to spread the word and share my love for this fantastic site~

☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆
 
Thank you for reading~ I hope you enjoyed it and found it helpful~!

See you next time~! ♡
 
☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆

No comments:

Post a Comment